The history of Yueqing City Library can be traced to Yueqing County Popular Library set up in 1919 and Yueqing County Library established in 1956. In 1993 it was renamed as Yueqing City Library.
Constructed in 1987, the current library building covers an area of 2100 square meters. With 25 staff members it includes executive department (executive office, reading room for handicapped), borrowing department (for books, audio-visual materials and periodicals borrowing; reading room for children; reference and consulting room) and collecting and editing department (guiding room for collecting and editing, electronic reading room, local

Back Next