The history of Fenghua City Library can be traced to Fenghua County Library established in 1928. In December 188 it was renamed as Fenghua City Library.The current library building donated by Ye Taohai was established in 2004 in the Fenghua Culture Square. With construction acreage of 5,000 square meters and designed to store 300,000 books it provides 800 seats for readers.
Fenghua City Library with 19 staff members offers a collection of 130,000 books. It provides service including lending, newspapers and periodicals reading, consulting, reading tutoring etc. In 2004 it received 93,187 person
Back Next