The history of Cixi City Library can be traced to Cixi County Library established in June 1956. In November 1988 it was renamed as Cixi City Library.
The new library building first opened to the public on September 28th 2005 and covers an area of 20,370 square meters, including reading room, lending room, reading room for youth and children, ancient book reading room, local literature reading room, electronic reading room, readersí» study hall, entertainment area, science lecture hall, play room for children, specialistsí» laboratory, training classroom and nearly 1,000 seats for readers. Designed to keep 1000,000 books this library with 21 staff
Back Next